Pse Evo ntn

I bought the Evo ntn when it first came out this year and love everything about it. The only issue I have is that the c clips that go on the end of the axles keep popping off and breaking. I've tried to seat them in fully but they appear to be undersized even though they are huge but they don't fully seat over and stay under load and break into two pieces. Does anyone know the appropriate size of the c clips.

I bought the Evo ntn when it first came out this year and love everything about it. The only issue I have is that the c clips that go on the end of the axles keep popping off and breaking. I've tried to seat them in fully but they appear to be undersized even though they are huge but they don't fully seat over and stay under load and break into two pieces. Does anyone know the appropriate size of the c clips.
Did you buy it from a dealer? I would take it to a dealer and have them take a look. I have never had the e clips spontaneously come off unless they were bent too far open by me. Seems like an easy fix with a dealer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
J
I bought it from a dealer but they don't have any this size. They are really beefy. I've never seen this before when I worked in an archery shop myself.

HH393

FNG
I have one as well and have not experienced this problem. I did have the string stop come loose but that was easily fixed. I am going to second that opinion and say take it in.

I bought it from a dealer but they don't have any this size. They are really beefy. I've never seen this before when I worked in an archery shop myself.
Some of the PSE bows use 1/4 inch axles so I am assuming that's what you mean.

There is a guy on ArcheryTalk that sells shim kits with e clips, and I am sure he can get you what you need if your dealer won't help you.

I will get his username and post it when I find it. He's super easy to work with and ships really fast.

DBLlungIT is his username. He has a thread going for 1/4" axle shim kits actually which is pretty convenient. Here is a link to the thread.

1/4" axle shims are now available!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
J
Did you have any problem with the center serving being too tight on your nocks I'm shooting day six arrows and the nocks are so tight it's giving me tuning issues. I have the bow in the shop now getting fixed and re served.

TX_Diver

WKR
Did you have any problem with the center serving being too tight on your nocks I'm shooting day six arrows and the nocks are so tight it's giving me tuning issues. I have the bow in the shop now getting fixed and re served.

I did. I reserved w/ powergrip .018 and had much better fit.

Sharpsman

FNG
Keep an eye on your cable serving at the roller guard, both of mine separated after a 800 arrows or so. Great bow and I love mine,the string set not so much. I have an evoke 35 with factory strings that has held up great. I’m guessing with the demand of that bow after it’s release Q.C. Suffered in favor of production speed on the string sets. I also lost one e clip so I changed them all out with said $.25 ones from my local hardware store and keep an extra set on my quiver

OP
J
I've noticed so freying of the string fibre already I maybe have 300 shots so far I liked the strings alot there was a little break in but that was it but they don't seem to be the most durable product.