Puffy pants that don’t break the bank?

Elite

WKR
Wondering what everyone recommends for zip on puffy pants that aren’t crazy expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try to catch the black ovis ones on camofire, they look like they’re pretty solid for the money

Vaultman

WKR
i have the black ovis jacket and it is nice. If I needed puffy pant I would certianly give them a go.
My puffy pants are kryptek, but they have not been made for a while. If you see a pair around that fit, I would recomend them as well.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Please don’t settle. You’ll always regret it.

Buy it correctly from the start.

It’s certainly more ‘expensive’, but you’ll want for nothing in the end.

manitou1

WKR
Get some army surplus cold weather liners.

I bought a couple of pair for $8 each!
They work great... and they are OD green!

MHWASH

WKR
I have a pair of Outdoor Research that I like. When I bought mine I didn't compare the fill weight and such, so there may be better options out there.

I also recommend the under armour down pants. Lots of fill, slim fit and zippers that extend full length on the sides.

intunegp

WKR
Surprised they haven't been mentioned yet, but King's XKG are pretty nice for the price.

The level 7’s are pretty nice, I have worn them on some cold ass nights in AFG, the only issue is that they don’t pack worth a shit.

stvnshnn

Lil-Rokslider
I like the Black Diamond Belay Pants if you’re looking for synthetic fill. Right around $100-$120 if you did them on sale. Used them for three or for seasons. They’re holding up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk