WTS R700SA/clones HS Precision and M70/FN B&C stocks

Basher

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are two stocks.

The first is a black HS Precision model PST035 for Remington 700 short action and clones w/ BDL inletting. Previously bedded for a factory R700 w/ a Tubbs tapered lug so you’ll need to remove a little Devcon from the sides of the lug area for a factory/square lug to fit, and the two sling studs were removed by a prior owner (I had a 4” pic rail there that I’m keeping). Excellent shape overall, retail on these is nearly $500 but I’m looking to get $240 shipped/insured.

aPmDk4y.jpg

96JPciV.jpg

MwVhFnM.jpg

vLcpcre.jpg

xGhGAcC.jpg

The second stock is a black textured Bell & Carlson Varmint/Tactical for Winchester M70/FN short actions. Like new, never bedded, and inlet for BDL/hinged floor plate bottom metal. Action screw spacing is short/WSM action at 7.125” (has an FNH TSR in it now which are WSM length), barrel channel is about 1 1/16” wide, and the flat fore end is 2 3/8” wide. Retail on these is $340, and I’m looking for $200 shipped.

Ny19NAF.jpg

Euaf4nZ.jpg

WLBEjNl.jpg

I’m a motivated seller, but please no trades at this time. Payment by discreet PayPal friends/fam or CashApp only at this time, please. I’m more than happy to offer references to other sites showing over two decades and hundreds of 100% positive interactions, just let me know. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

Last edited: