Rokslide hiking trip

i had the first sip of fireball, watched mike pop the drunk safe cap in the fire, walked away to grab another beer at the lake, came back, and had the last little half pull and threw the bottle in
:O

OBP

WKR
I stopped in the grocery store last night on my way home and walked past a display of bandit and just started laughing picturing Brock and Lynzie with their boxes of wine up on the mountain :)

Paul Carter, Spokane WA

Lynzie

FNG
Not True... I had it passed to me 4-5 times at least. I suspect there was a little mini circle going on inside the bigger circle because it seems like every time I took a sip it was back to me in less than a minute... lol

Mike

Mike you just F'd up the rotation :)

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I stopped in the grocery store last night on my way home and walked past a display of bandit and just started laughing picturing Brock and Lynzie with their boxes of wine up on the mountain :)

Paul Carter, Spokane WA

I think the bandit may have secured a spot in the high country hunt line up!

slim9300

WKR
I think the bandit may have secured a spot in the high country hunt line up!

I don't know about the hunt lineup but it certainly made the cut for future leisurely backpacking trips. I think the wife and I are headed up into the Olympics on the weekend of August 3rd and some Bandit will be coming on the trip. Now I just need to find a good spot that we haven't been too. :)

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about the hunt lineup but it certainly made the cut for future leisurely backpacking trips. I think the wife and I are headed up into the Olympics on the weekend of August 3rd and some Bandit will be coming on the trip. Now I just need to find a good spot that we haven't been too. :)

Nice! I say that now but come season we'll see if it REALLY makes it in the pack lol.

I took a mini box of bandit cab into the high country last weekend too. Nice perk for scouting trips but it won't make the list for hunting season.

MLHSN

Lil-Rokslider
^ nuff said!

But epic fail on group pick.

true that. Next time, we need a designated photographer. No, I'm not volunteering. This last trip I brought the camera and left the battery on the charger.