Santiam SX-5 Spotter

Would love to hear feedback on the Leupold SX-5 Spotter. I see there have been some sold but don't see much discussion on them.

j3h8

FNG
I have the straight 27-55 model. I compared it side by side to the Vortex Razor and the SX-5 was better in the shadows and last bits of light. It will not disappoint.

That said, if you're in the market drop me a message I will be listing mine once I dig it out of my gear bin. Considering an upgrade to a Kowa or Swarovski before next season and this could force my hand to start the offload of gear to pay for it 😂

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
I bought two angled second last one because it was really good deal used.

I can glass with these all day long without any eye strain. Believe it or not I had a Swarovski ST80 that gave me eye strain.

I also own a Nikon Fieldscope ED 82 25-75x Straight and Meopta S2 20-70x Angled and Kowa 554 and Vortex Razor HD G1 16-48x65 and Bushnell Elites both models. Optolyth 80 new old stock that I got scammed buying from previous Optolyth dealer that have rotted glass and all eyepieces also rotted glass due to age and outright refused to refund my money on.