SC Banish suppressor tool

For the many waiting to get an SC Banish line product, here's something to pick up in the mean time.
Or, if you already have one, you know... a Rubber Strap Wrench is just what you need.
1681317323516.png
The reason is, removal from the barrel gets a little tricky.
When grabbing the mass to spin it off, the End-cap wants to stay with the barrel and the suppressor separates.
The End-cap is very hard to get enough of by hand, and you don't want be the guy who can't fit his rifle back in the case.

This tool while cheap, does exactly what you need it to do, easily.
I like the ones without any metal parts, for protection against scratching the investment.

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Huh??? How can the endcap stay with the barrel. I have a Banish and have yet to have this type of problem. Trying to understand what you're describing.

Dave C.

Lil-Rokslider
Copy. Not sure I'd refer to that as the endcap. Is that what Banish calls it? I would think the removable cap with the "cloverleaf" on the end is the endcap.

mt100gr.

WKR
Never had that end cap accidentally loosen. I actually thought it was permanently attached to the can body. I did have to use a strap wrench to separate the 2 main tube parts....hadn't cleaned it in a while.