Scheels Outfitter Gear ??'s

BC/Wapiti

FNG
Anyone tried this gear yet ? Curious as to how it's fit and over all function is Collage 2022-04-04 17_01_41~2.jpg

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
Can’t help you but I’m interested. I’m 6’4” so always interested in length.

OP
BC/Wapiti

BC/Wapiti

FNG
Can’t help you but I’m interested. I’m 6’4” so always interested in length.
I went ahead and bought some of the boundary pants and I love them , I got the tall size and I wear a 36 inseam , they are plenty , extremely comfortable too

IsThisHeaven

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 6’3”. I have Scheels Outfitter insulated bibs and coat that are probably 2 or 3 years old. They fit well and are really warm. I would buy them again.

OP
BC/Wapiti

BC/Wapiti

FNG
From what stuff I've bought from them so far , I like it as well as my Sitka and First Lite stuff , very well made , very comfortable and a fraction of the price

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
I went ahead and bought some of the boundary pants and I love them , I got the tall size and I wear a 36 inseam , they are plenty , extremely comfortable too
Same 36" inseam here - well - a 34 will do now b/c of the belly... working on that though.

I just got back from turkey hunting last weekend and one of the guys I was with had a full Scheel's getup. Pants, base layers, coat. I got a feel for it and compared it to my KUIU gear and another guys Sitka gear and upon touch it was comparable with both. The fit didn't look as athletic as the KUIU but it wasn't baggy by any means. He spoke highly of the comfort/fit. We also went through some thick brush and trees. Like really thick. The Scheel's gear held up with the KUIU and Sitka. I didn't do any fine inspections afterwards but as far as noticeable tears or anything there was none. I'm not saying the Scheel's gear is on the same level as Sitka or KUIU but it is definitely quality stuff.