Schnee's Customer Service A+

I recently purchased a pair of Timberline boots after much research and deliberation. When I received them there were some problems with the stitching on the leather uppers. I was a little disheartened for multiple reasons. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that this pair got overlooked in the quality control process, or that it was an issue due to the covid pandemic. These boots were marked as being made in May of this year, so I'm assuming this was just after everything opened back up in Italy, and this pair was made on a Monday, Friday, or someone's first day back, lol.
I called Schnee's, they apologized and told me they would immediately send a new pair via 2-day shipping and a return address label for the defective pair I originally received. I'm happy with their customer service and hopefully will be with the boots when I get to break them in!

fishslap

WKR
I just sent a pair back due to one of the tongue lace guides being 90 degrees crooked. Surprisingly I couldn’t rotate it. The boot didn’t fit me great so I wouldn’t have kept them anyway and didn’t ask for an exchange. Seemed like a good boot. I do think they could have spared a few ounces on more padding in the tongue. It’s very thin. Good to hear about their great customer service.

OP
J
Received the new pair via ups 2-day air as promised. They seem to fit well and I've already started wearing them outside and around the house, so there's no turning back now!