Scope Suggestions for Under $500

Need some opinions from yall as the optics cases at the stores around me are all bare!

Looking to update the glass on my Ruger American .308. This is a dedicated whitetail and hog rifle.

Would like to have 3x or lower on the bottom and up to 10x or so on the top. Will not be shooting past 300 yards so I think I can get away with a duplex reticle and 200 yard zero.

Would like to keep the package light, not interested in a massive objective that will add weight and ruin cheek weld.

Let me know what yall think!

Jpace

FNG
Need some opinions from yall as the optics cases at the stores around me are all bare!

Looking to update the glass on my Ruger American .308. This is a dedicated whitetail and hog rifle.

Would like to have 3x or lower on the bottom and up to 10x or so on the top. Will not be shooting past 300 yards so I think I can get away with a duplex reticle and 200 yard zero.

Would like to keep the package light, not interested in a massive objective that will add weight and ruin cheek weld.

Let me know what yall think!
Check out the Nikko Sterling Scopes. I have one that came with a howa rifle and really like it. glass is clear and they seem to track perfect. I think they have a similar warranty as Vortex. Great mid to entry level scopes.