Scott Long Horn Micro Pro Moon Swap(Read this before swapping it)

Picked up the new Scott long horn micro pro a week ago. It comes stock with the hot click moon I believe. Love the release very ergonomic for my hand and the brass really helps you find that anchor easily. Now to the meat and potatoes. When you swap the moons out be mindful there are 2 very small washers on the side of the moon. Swapping the moon is very easy if those washers do not move of fall off. Holy smokes if they fall off is it a royal pain to get them centered with the pin for the moon and the head of the release. For me I had to get one washer lined up put the pin through it then line the other washer up and send her home. The you tube video I watched with the Lancaster archery guy had nothing about this happening. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so they don't want to throw the release across the room like I wanted to lol.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up. I will remember this when and if I change my moon out on my Longhorn but the way my hands shake,maybe I better let well enough alone.