Seek Outside 8 Man Tipi, Screens, Full Liner, Seam Sealed, carbon pole - Brand NEW

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey Everyone,

As the title states, selling a:

Seek Outside 8 Man Tipi, Screens, Full Liner, stove jack, carbon pole, Seam Sealed Factory, stakes. This tipi has only been set up in a friends yard and never used. This was produced in 2012. The smaller versions of 4 & 6 Man were called the Tipi Versashelter, this is the 8 man version and is called the 8 man tipi according to SO.

However it is slightly different than the current 8 man tipi I purchased with the intent of having two 8 man tipi's this year for base camp options in a couple different drainages as my wife drew a CO goat tag. The only issue is it is configured a little differently than my 8 man that I have, so some of my accessories are not perfectly compatible/fit with both. It is an AWESOME set up that will be great for someone, i would keep if i didn't already have the 8 man set up with accessories. I figured rather than slight modifications to fit my standard 8 man accessories, I would rather pass it on as BRAND NEW for someone who needs this.

Main difference from the standard 8 man is it is a bit bigger. This shelter is a slight oval, when pitched it was about 16'10"x16' , so really close to the standard 8 man size which when I pitch i get a little over 15'x15' (SO website claims 16', but probably my pitching skills/measurements of main stakes). The size on the inside 'feels' around 20% bigger than my 8 man for floor space and great headspace height around the inside. The other difference is it has two opposing doors, one is full zip to top vent, and the other is around 5'7" vertical height when set up, you can see this in the pics. Both doors have full zip screens that are great, and works great for venting and access to both sides. Otherwise same great bombproof SO quality!

Color is the OD green. It comes with a carbon pole that has seen a little use and was my extra carbon pole i purchased so i could use in a variety of my other shelters i have that are floorless. I wrote the numbers 1-7 on the pole for ease of configuration when putting together. Otherwise in good shape. It has seen a little use and has a small smear of seam sealer on it from sealing a tipi at one point.

Please ask any questions, but otherwise this is a BRAND NEW shelter looking for a new home. Everything in excellent condition without blemishes. The full liner is a light silver color that was the same brightness as my white liners I use in my 8 man, as tested when is set up. Liner not in when i set it up but can other pics as desired.

Specs on the home digital kitchen scale:
Tipi itself - 5lbs 6 oz
Full Liner- 1 lb 12 ozs

$1150 for everything. Won't split up, this is a package deal.

First 'I'll take it gets it. Paypal add the 3% fee please for both of our protection or USPS MO is accepted. Shipping and insurance is on buyer.

Thanks for the interest!

OTB

P.S. the green tipi in the back is my 8 man tipi for reference.Seek Outside Tipi NEW 2.jpgSeek Outside Tipi NEW 3.JPGSeek Outside Tipi NEW 4.jpgSeek Outside Tipi NEW.jpg

Last edited:
OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi All,

All PM's answered. To answer a lot of questions, this is an 8 Man tipi. The smaller versions (4 Man and 6 Man) were call Tipi versashelter. This was called the 8 man tipi design at the time, which as noted above is slightly different than the current model; but it is still referred to as an 8 Man Tipi.

Hope this helps clear anything up. Great all around shelter, and also has the Giant Single Peak Vent as well. All the same bombproof construction as all the SO products.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Reasonable offers considered. No trades at this time.