Sold Seek Outside Cimmaron with stove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wymatt22

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS a Seek Outside Cimmaron tent with the carbon center pole. It has a bunch of stakes MSR groundhog stakes, more than it came with. I have tied reflective paracord for the guy out points and stake out points so you can pitch it in an elevated position when it’s hot.
I did seam seal it myself so it’s not perfect, but it is waterproof. No rips or tears. Two doors and a stove jack. Has bag for tent and stakes.
The only thing missing is the small piece of Velcro that holds the carbon center pole pieces in a bundle when it’s not set up. Probably used the tent 10 times. It is a little dirty rn I think.
I also have a medium titanium Seek Outside box stove with a 6’ stove pipe (might be 6.5’). The stove works as it should but it’s dirty from being used. Probably used the stove like 5 times. Have a carry/storage bag for the stove.

I believe I bought all of it in 2020.

I would like to sell it together. Asking $800 for all of it. For the tent and center pole I’m asking 450.
Reason for selling : looking to get a smaller tent.
I can get more pictures of it set up when the snow melts if it hasn’t sold by then.

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpeg
    IMG_2624.jpeg
    468.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2780.jpeg
    IMG_2780.jpeg
    605.1 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.