Seek Stoves

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a LBO with tarp and vestibule with the medium stove. Still being made so no idea how it all fits together. Looks like the stove collapses down flat and sits in a bag. I am going on a backcountry October hunt this year with a 4ish mile hike back into the wilderness. Might find a friend to come with but if not I'm carrying the full load. How do you guys carry your stoves? Given the edges and the metal composition, I'm not inclined to pack it in the main compartment of my pack. Was thinking about putting it where the meat shelf is on my exo pack.

What does everyone else do?

sneaky

"DADDY"
If you leave it in the storage bag you can carry it wherever you want in the pack, it's not going to tear your pack up. I've got a different stove and I've packed mine in the main compartment, between the bag and frame, and been fine either way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've run mine on top of my pack using the additional lid loops that most packs offer. Did feel uneasy about shoving it into the main bag, mostly because the baffle could get squished. If you stowed the baffle separately you could stuff the rest into the main bag with no worries.

OP
A

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys. Will have to wait and see how it all looks but sounds like I shouldn't have issues