Sig Sauer zulu 5 on sale

Buck197

WKR
Midway has it blown out at 255, and free shipping. The 12x 42. They have the 8x 42, but its 400 and change. If this helps anyone.

OP
Buck197

Buck197

WKR
Best I could find is assembled in China, reading around, opinion seems to be assembled in China, probably made there. Robby Denning reviewed them on here, compared to his Swarovski, obviously not as good, but his review was pretty solid about em, or that's how I took it.

Bater

WKR
I saw the sale and ordered a set of the 12s two weeks ago. I was bummed to find out even my 10x Vortex Diamondbacks are quite a bit clearer and easier to focus. I honestly don’t think they’re even worth the sale price. But as we all know everyone’s eyes are different, I hope they work out great for you guys.

OP
Buck197

Buck197

WKR
I saw the sale and ordered a set of the 12s two weeks ago. I was bummed to find out even my 10x Vortex Diamondbacks are quite a bit clearer and easier to focus. I honestly don’t think they’re even worth the sale price. But as we all know everyone’s eyes are different, I hope they work out great for you guys.
Hope they work, if not, they'll surely make a bang-up backup sey