SIMMS Riffle Cabelas/Bass Pro waders

Josh86

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone used these waders? I cannot find any info on them online other than the Cabelas/Bass Pro websites. I know they are exclusives to those two stores and they are on sale for father's day. I need a pair of waders for an upcoming caribou hunt in AK and would like to know how much they weigh and general feedback from someone who has used them. Thanks.

Oregonboy

WKR
I’ve never used the Riffle waders but I’ve used the freestones for years without issue. First pair lasted 5 years and that was with heavy use (50 hike-in fishing trips per year, usually walking between a half and 2 miles per trip). My second pair is 3 years old and I’m still dry as a bone every trip. You really can’t go wrong with Simms.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I think they are brand new so probably not many if any reviews out there. They aren’t listed on the Simms website either so it’s hard to really compare them to other Simms models.

OP
Josh86

Josh86

Lil-Rokslider
I think they are brand new so probably not many if any reviews out there. They aren’t listed on the Simms website either so it’s hard to really compare them to other Simms models.
Yeah I saw they were new I thought I might get lucky and someone had bought a pair already. I think I’ll try to reach out to Simms for more specs.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yeah I saw they were new I thought I might get lucky and someone had bought a pair already. I think I’ll try to reach out to Simms for more specs.

I was thinking of getting a pair just to keep in my boat but wanting to wait for some reviews or at least some more information before buying them.