Soundgear instant fit

cmahoney

WKR
Anyone have experience with these? I’d like to get them for my 9 year old to use bird hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyosteve

WKR
I have some and have mixed feelings on them. I have a hard time getting them to securely stay in my ears. Also, I've not been thrilled with the sound reduction. I wouldn't buy them again. My preferred method is the Howard Leight electronic muffs. For a child that is moving around, etc. I'd suggest the muffs. Just my .02. Good luck whatever direction you go.

ssgjpd

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I have a pair and dislike them for the simple fact that there is now volume control. To me the volume is too high.

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
I have some and have mixed feelings on them. I have a hard time getting them to securely stay in my ears. Also, I've not been thrilled with the sound reduction. I wouldn't buy them again. My preferred method is the Howard Leight electronic muffs. For a child that is moving around, etc. I'd suggest the muffs. Just my .02. Good luck whatever direction you go.

Thank you for the input, we have muffs already and they negatively effect his ability to shoulder a weapon. We have been using the Surefire EP4’s and I have nothing g but good things to say about them, they just aren’t electronic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk