Stir the pot....Sasquatch

OP
BeastOfTheTrees
as many species as there was of ape and or lower form of hominid throughout the history of our world.... what if one survived learned to hide from the “smart apes” found places that we didn’t go because of these places’ ruggedness and general harshness towards establishing settlement, then being an animal with a significant brain adapted to avoid us at all cost and became nocturnal..... it’s just strange that cultures all over the world in the wildest places all speak of this “phenomenon” and describe it the same way with very little difference and these stories go back millennia in Native cultures. Idk if the creature exists or not but if some creature sort of close to what we are evolved to hide and has animal senses as well, it’s no wonder that we can barely have a sighting. As far as the volume of hunters being a factor towards its sighting and proof.... idk how “willing” the hunters are for each state but where I’m from in Pennsylvania 95% of the hunters especially rifle season go to the same funnel spot every single year... you don’t have very many that cover serious mileage into the more thick or rugged areas.... that being said how many times do you find that one sweet spot when you do put a lot of mileage in ..that one particular creek system hidden by foliage or contour of the land that turns out to be where the true monster bucks or any old grown animal hides out..... not too often right or very few people do so now take an intelligent ape like creature who lives in those spots and possibly migrated too and from multiple of those spots.... Pennsylvania has an extremely healthy population of black bear and I’ve hunted my whole life there and only have seen probably 10-15 bears and they are everywhere..., just somethin to think about.... I personally believe the amount of sightings and Native lore is too much of a coincidence to not warrant that something different than a bear lives out there

JMF

Lil-Rokslider
There is a new big foot sighting every time my brother-in-law takes off his shirt.