Strange colors on OnX

Torrey in Tahoe

Lil-Rokslider
Hi guys, I've been using OnX for several years now and I've always been kind of annoyed by the reddish color of my state of NV on the map. It stops at the CA, OR and NV lines. UT and NM seem to have a similar thing going on. People I have talked to tell me that I ave a layer on but I don't; I'm quite familiar with all the layers and they are all off. I wish NV had the natural color that CA does, like google earth. Anyone have any ideas what would cause this?

Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 11.58.14 AM.png

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
The color difference you are noticing there is a difference in imagery, not a layer. Our imagery is provided to us on a state by state basis. This means that each state's imagery is taken at different times, and sometimes with different cameras. That is why you will often find a noticeable difference in imagery near state borders. (Another example of this is the difference in imagery between the Dakotas.) Unfortunately, there is no way to change this in the short term, but I will pass your comments along to the folks in charge of our imagery and they will see if there is another imagery provider that has more updated imagery for Nevada that has coloration that more closely matches neighboring states.

OP
Torrey in Tahoe

Torrey in Tahoe

Lil-Rokslider
The color difference you are noticing there is a difference in imagery, not a layer. Our imagery is provided to us on a state by state basis. This means that each state's imagery is taken at different times, and sometimes with different cameras. That is why you will often find a noticeable difference in imagery near state borders. (Another example of this is the difference in imagery between the Dakotas.) Unfortunately, there is no way to change this in the short term, but I will pass your comments along to the folks in charge of our imagery and they will see if there is another imagery provider that has more updated imagery for Nevada that has coloration that more closely matches neighboring states.
Thanks for your reply!