WKR

WKR
Any reason I should go for the illuminated over the standard reticle? Extra $65
I really need to find the msrp for both

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR

I assume these are current. It looks like the 5-30 has replaced these in Bushnells site.

ETA. It looks like you have to search for the 6-24 to get an MSRP.
Yeah I saw that on the Bushnell site, but on the eurooptic.com listing it shows original price of $680...

BLJ

WKR
Yeah I saw that on the Bushnell site, but on the eurooptic.com listing it shows original price of $680...
I’m going to say the Eurooptic list price is original MSRP.
I just looked at the link I posted again and at the top it says “In store only” and no ad to cart option. I would imagine the price on the Bushnell site is what they were selling for to make way for the 5-30.
I’d say the Eurooptic list would be your original MSRP. IMO.

Reactions: WKR

seand

Lil-Rokslider
Not the 3-15, but my kid and I ran the 10x fixed side focus for a few NRL22 matches. With the concept of keeping with the same mil-quad reticle since we have SWFAs on our center fires as well.

The 10x worked very well for us mechanically and optics, but the 5mil/rev is a dealbreaker in rimfire IMO. Out past 250 yards you are over 10 mils which is into the third rev on the dial. Way too easy to mess that up and be 5 mils off - at least for me.

Now using a maven RS1.2

Reactions: BLJ

seand

Lil-Rokslider
To add, if you are just shooting std NRL22 and not 22x/PRS the 5mil/rev thing is less of a big deal. If I wasn’t shooting past 250 we would still run the SWFA.

Dave_S

FNG
Thats a great find and even better price. Is the price before sale discount the msrp? If so ill probably be buying it. The reticle looks better than the meopta.

Yeah I think that their price before discount is the msrp. It’s definitely the older version of the scope. The 5-30 is their newer version. I don’t need illumination for nrl22, so that’s not an issue for me. It’s probably not a scope I’d trust on one of my center fire rifles, but it’s held zero well on my t1x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
SWFA and Meopta are the most reliable out of everything mentioned so far with hassle free lifetime warranty.

Bushnell good luck with that when time for warranty. Pray you aren't one of the many unlucky disgruntled customers after the fact that's all.