WTS SWFA SS 16x, Bushnell Spotter, Nikon Monarch, ATN ThorHD

Have a few optics I'd like to get out of the closet.

SWFA SS 16x MOA / MOA (2 available). One has a box, the other has caps. Both have low rings (perfect fit on my Remington 700 PSS). The elevation knobs have plastic shims inside to function as a zero stop, they are easily removed if you don't want them or need to make an adjustment. $250 + Shipping/each.
IMG_8154.jpeg IMG_8155.jpeg IMG_8156.jpeg IMG_8157.jpeg

Nikon Monarch UCC 6.5-20x44 AO scope with capped and "tactical" knobs (tactical version will be in the box). Lens Caps Included $230 + shipping
IMG_8153.jpeg

Bushnell Legend "Tactical" 15-45x60mm Spotting scope (Mil-Hash). Used in the field a few times but was always in it's protective case. Never dropped. $300 + shipping
IMG_8158.jpegIMG_8159.jpeg

ATN ThOR-HD Thermal Rifle scope 640x480 1.5-15x 25mm with MI QD lever mount. Used this on a Texas hog hunt once mounted to a .308. Just not a fan of night hunts. Has an aftermarket riser mounted to get the proper height on an AR10 style rifle, however the finish quality on the riser was poor and has flaked off in a few places. Riser is 100% removable. I have an external battery pack cord somewhere, if I can find it, I'll toss it in the box. $2600 shipped/insured -- check/money order preferred on this one due to PayPal's regulations.
IMG_8160.jpeg IMG_8161.jpeg

If you'd like specific pictures, please let me know. If you have any questions and would prefer to talk on the phone, I'll DM my number.

Open to reasonable offers. Generally I'm only able to get to the post office to ship these out on Saturdays, so there could be a delay in shipping depending on the day of the week payment is received. Shipping will be via USPS.

Paypal +3% or F&F. I'll also take a postal money order, given ample time to clear if you prefer.

Last edited:
Back