Sold TORIC UHD 3-15X42 BDC Rifle Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualsight

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Tract 3-15x42mm Tract scope. I have another Tract scope I have my eye on and wanting to sell this one to help pay for the other. From the website:

“This 5x zoom scope features our advanced Ultra High Definition (UHD) optical system, which incorporates fully multi-coated SCHOTT High Transmission (HT) glass, and Extra Low Dispersion (ED) lens to provide sharp, bright images in all light situations and at longer distances. The quick focus eyepiece allows for four inches of constant eye relief and the glass-etched BDC reticle provides unsurpassed performance in low-light conditions at longer distances. The TORIC UHD 3-15x42 includes a high profile MOA turret kit with zero stop and lock functioning. You can also customize your TORIC rifle scope with a selection of accuracy enhancing accessories such as the Low Profile Custom Turret or High Profile Custom Turret.”

The custom turrets are available at their website.

The Zero-Stop Kit is in the first picture with everything.

It has a tool-less set to zero. If you look at the turret adjustments picture you will note a serrated cap on both the right-left and elevation turrets. To set zero, you hold the adjustment turret with one hand and unscrew the top cap. The turret will then lift off, rotate turret to zero, place back on, and screw the top cap back on – no tools!

There is a phone and online app for determining the BDC bullet drop at Tract’s website.

This has a 1-inch tube; weighs 20.1 oz.; argon filled; etched glass; and guaranteed for life.

Scope caps include, see first picture. Lens cloth never used. Zero-Stop Kit was just taken out of box to take the picture; never used. Scope box included. There is no manual, everything can be found on Tract’s website, including how to videos.

Full disclosure, I was removing some rainwater marks on the objective lens with my lens pen, got too aggressive, and put a scratch in the lens. If you zoom in on picture of the front lens you will see a red arrow pointing to the scratch. The scratch is a z-shape, so you see the other part of the Z just above the red arrow. There is also a white arrow pointing to what looks like a scratch on the inner bell. There is nothing there. That thing that looks like a scratch kept showing up all over the place on the front lens and bell when trying to take that picture with the right light to show the scratch. Added: In case anyone is wondering, I am not selling because of the scratch, the scratch happened after removing the scope from the rifle and cleaning it up for the sale. Also, looking through the scope, and moving it around a bright ceiling LED light and outside midday, the entire view though the scope is crystal clear.

This scope was mounted on my rifle to range practice and hunting. If it looks in good shape it is a testament of how well these scopes are made and coated. No mushy feel with the turrets, they are positive.

Asking $640 $500. To your door (lower 48), and I’ll eat the PayPal fees if paying by PayPal.Tract Everything.jpgRing Mount Area - Bottom Rear.jpgRing Mount Area - Top Rear.jpgRing Mount Area - Bottom Front.jpgRing Mount Area - Top Front.jpgParallax - Top Turret.jpgTurret Adjustments.jpgFront Lens.jpgRear Lens.jpgBDC Reticle.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.