TRACT Show Schedule

JW@TRACT

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
TRACT will be at a number of events and shows over the next few months (and longer). Below are the dates and locations of shows we will be in attendance at. This list will be updated periodically as new show dates are added. Stop by the booth, chat with the team, and get your hands on the newest rifle scopes, binoculars, and spotters from our lineup.

January:

SCI Nashville
Music City Center
Nashville, TN
Jan 31- Feb 3
Booth #3266

Washington Sportsmen’s Show
Puyallup, WA
WA State Fair Event Center
Jan 31- Feb 4
Booth #1043

February:

NRA Great American Outdoor Show
Harrisburg, PA
Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex
Feb 3-11
Booth #239

Western Hunting and Conservation Expo
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Palace Convention Center
Feb 15-18
Booth # 2118

Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s Show
Portland, OR
Portland Expo Center
Feb 15-19
Booth #1313

Wrongside

WKR
I recently had the opportunity to use one of your new 65mm spotters. Once, comparing with a competitors 85mm at the range, another time with another 85mm in the backcountry.

It is an impressive little spotter, eapecially for the price. The resolution, clarity and color rendition are excellent. Better than either of the 85s we were comparing it to. Even in brightness, which surprised us. As a Gen1 Razor user I expected to dislike the ‘collar style’ focus Tract went with, but it’s very well executed, almost zero lash. And it allows for a very compact & packable form factor.

That said, your reticle eyepiece could use some improvement. The reticle itself is okay, the location and orientation of it make it much less useful than other reticle equipped spotters I’ve used. And the fixed metal eyecup is not user friendly at all, especially in subzero temperatures.

IMO, the ideal would be for you guys to put a FFP reticle in your variable eyepiece. There are very few options in that market segment, and none at your performance/price point.

Last edited: