Sold Trade ATX/STX 65mm for 85mm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrfred

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I basically have a new in box (used at the range 1 time) 65mm objective (w/ Outdoor Vision stay-on case, $55 new) for the ATX/STX/BTX and would like to sell ($900 shipped) or trade for an 85mm objective (coming up with some money of course). Objective lenses only. Bought the 65mm thinking I might pack it in the woods but I am not, so may as well get a bigger heavier objective for truck use. I will be where the unit is in WY 8-14 Dec. and can ship then, or hand deliver along the route from Saratoga-Laramie-Broomfield.

Last edited:

ahansel

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm interested. I have the 85mm objective (using it with ATX eyepiece). Let me know when you're in WY or send me a PM to chat.

OP
jrfred

jrfred

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested. I have the 85mm objective (using it with ATX eyepiece). Let me know when you're in WY or send me a PM to chat.
If starting a private 'Conversation' in Rokslide is what you mean by PM, then I sent you one yesterday....

OP
jrfred

jrfred

FNG
Classified Approved
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I basically have a new in box (used at the range 1 time) ATX/STX 65mm (w/ Outdoor Vision stay-on case) and would like to sell or trade for an 85mm (coming up with some money of course). Objective lenses only. Bought the 65mm thinking I might pack it in the woods but I am not, getting older, so may as well get a bigger heavier objective for truck use. I will be where the unit is in WY 8-14 Dec. and can ship then, or hand deliver along the route from Saratoga-Laramie-Broomfield.
Bump TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.