Trailer for 2 llamas

Just measured the inside space of the trailer at just over 6’ x 7’ or 42sq feet giving me just over 10 sq ft per llama. My llamas aren’t overly big so thinking it should work.

coyote_out

Lil-Rokslider
I have an Apache 2 horse and I love it. Can fit 4+ llamas. And I use it for a bunch of other stuff too! Light and cheap. You can choose to use the tack or collapse it for more stock room. My family also has a two horse straight. It definitely will fit two llamas. But the slant load like pictured gives a lot more options.IMG_3245.jpeg

bisblue

WKR
I know the modern single horse trailers can hold 2 llamas but can the older slightly more narrow trailers hold 2? Trying not to buy more than I’ll need. Thanks
Trying not to buy more than I’ll need.

This is a flawed thought process. The correct amount of llamas is what you currently have, X+1=happiness.

3-4 llamas is really nice

Trying not to buy more than I’ll need.

This is a flawed thought process. The correct amount of llamas is what you currently have, X+1=happiness.

3-4 llamas is really nice
Ha! I started by convincing my wife I needed two llamas. Shortly before I was going to pick them up, I convinced her three was the right number. Several weeks after I had taken the three home, I picked up one more. Going to stop now that I have four llamas....for now lol

BKehoe05

FNG
I did the cheap old rusty bumper pull stock trailer, it works fine, I would get nervous sometimes watching other trailers with broken axels on the highway and 4 horses inside, I went ahead and just got a nicer newer gooseneck. after owning a gooseneck I will never go back to a bumper pull, animals ride better pulls better, its safer . and I have a tack room with tons of room for gear.
also you will start with 2 llamas and end up with 3-5, I have 5 now and wont go back, its slightly more work saddling and staking them out and so on, but other than that its perfect I feel
I have a gooseneck for hauling my horses but after traveling up narrow Idaho mountain roads, I bought a bumper pull because of the fact a gooseneck will not follow a truck up the mountain the way a bumper pull will. If you have a gooseneck, it will not follow right in the tracks of the truck. So narrow switchbacks and tighter turns become an actual dangerous situation.