Trijicon Credo 4-16x50 Feedback

I’m considering picking up an 4-16x50 MRAD Credo for a long range build and looking for feedback from users with this specific model.
I plan to dial it some and want to understand if any concerns.
Thanks

Used one all season on my 7 saum and love it, convinces my brother to get one as well. I really like the reticle and small center dot, it lets you do precision work and shoot long range, but the rest of the reticle is easy to work with and locate. I shot my bear this year at 485yds and found it still alive and quickly finished it at 20yds. Also made a quick shot on a buck we jumped at 60yds. I’ve shot multiple .3” groups on steel from 440-600yds and is easy to shoot at a 14” plate at 785 yards or even farther.

I like it so much I’m buying the newer 2.5-15x42 model for my next build. One of my favorite reticles so far for SFP scope.

OP
J
I appreciate the feedback.
How are the adjustable turrets on this model?
Good tactile clicks and consistent RTZ?

Clicks are distinct, not loud but you can feel when they move. Kind of almost seems soft between clicks like there’s a bit of cap movement before you move to the next click. Seems like the tenmile line is more tactile. RTZ is reliable and I think for what you pay for it’s an awesome package.

Frank Dux

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought a 3-18x44 Tenmile. The eyebox seems pretty tight and maybe a hair touchy about parallax being a 6x. Was thinking the 4-16x50 might be better in these areas, but no way for me to test without ordering it and comparing. Can anyone comment?

I just bought a 3-18x44 Tenmile. The eyebox seems pretty tight and maybe a hair touchy about parallax being a 6x. Was thinking the 4-16x50 might be better in these areas, but no way for me to test without ordering it and comparing. Can anyone comment?
I find the eye box easy to get behind in my 4-16. Parallax doesn’t seem very picky either. Easy scope to get behind.

OP
J
Hoping to give this scope a try soon.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Now if only my FNG restrictions would lift so I could use PMs and post in the classifieds.