TTH moving Eastward in '16?

gauge

Lil-Rokslider
I know this has been brought up before, and I have personally talked to Kenton about the idea of having TTH challenges in the east. I know TTH has expressed interest in this in the past. Has anyone heard anything around the community about a few new challenge locations eastward for the 2016 season? Would this even be profitable for TTH to travel that far?

Boddy1

FNG
Pretty sure they will be an event in TX and TN. Kenton should put out a schedule near the end of the year.

Ceby7

Lil-Rokslider
From their Facebook page it sounds like there will be qualifiers in Tennessee, Texas, and Pennsylvania in 2016.

7780f9a03bb757783291ff7f1cda7481.jpg

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Schedule gets released tomorrow. Some of those dates on the screen shot are off a weekend.

KHNC

WKR
I assume schedule is final now? And TN is off the list?

KHNC

WKR
Man, updates are hard to come by. Is it that much of a strain to update a website or reply to a thread? I mean, I'm trying to spend my money here.

RyanC

WKR
Kenny,

Yes the schedule is final, sorry but no competition in TN this year. Go to www.traintohunt.com and see the list of venues for 2016. If you have any specific question regarding the Train to Hunt Challenge feel free to send me a PM. Thanks for your patience.

Ryan Clairmont

KHNC

WKR
Will do , tried to register for PA event but all it said was coming soon. I'll send u a pm with some other questions. Thx

KHNC

WKR
And maybe it's my phone , but the schedule does not pull up on the website for me. It only says coming soon under challenge events.

RyanC

WKR
It might be your phone because I was able to pull up all of the Challenges on my computer. Registration is not open yet, we are shooting for February 6th for registration to open. If that changes I will let you know.

Thanks.

Ryan