TTH Prizes

KHNC

WKR
I see that Browning Hell`s Canyon Speed is the title sponsor for 2016. I assume they will be giving away HCS gear to the winners of each class. Can anyone tell me what the prize packages are for the Masters Class? I have searched the site and thru google with no luck. Can any prior competitors or winners post this up? I assume its not a secret that you must win to find out. lol

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
I was just informed prizes are only for National Championships. Medals otherwise at each event. Just FYI, maybe this will help someone avoid a long search.

They gave away stuff to each medalist in Nevada and a bow donated by Cabelas. I think just about every competitor went home with something that had been donated to the event. Not to mention a ton of new friends witch was actually the best part

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
They gave away stuff to each medalist in Nevada and a bow donated by Cabelas. I think just about every competitor went home with something that had been donated to the event. Not to mention a ton of new friends witch was actually the best part

I totally agree! I had just thought I read last year that there were prize packs at each event to the winners. Not like I have to worry about winning anyway, but I was having a bitch of a time finding any info on the subject. Thanks!

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I totally agree! I had just thought I read last year that there were prize packs at each event to the winners. Not like I have to worry about winning anyway, but I was having a bitch of a time finding any info on the subject. Thanks!
Honestly it just depends on the sponsors for the event. If a company wants to donate prizes for an event then we will give them away. Otherwise it's just at nationals.

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Ok , thanks for the info. It's good either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk