vacuum sealer uses beyond Meat processing/Storage....?

pirogue

WKR
I seal granular poison, that has been divided into smaller portions. Has an odor to it and you don’t want it out in a hot garage or shed.

Dschwan

WKR
I'm intrigued by this. Do you pack spare bearings and then vac seal? Or something else?
I would put the grease on the bearing slide it into the bag and vacuum seal it. This forces the grease into the bearing without having to manually pack it by putting the grease in your palm and pushing the grease into the cage. You can also just leave them in the sealed bag as a spare that is ready to go in case the need pops up on a long trip with your trailer. I stole this idea from an off road show that was on TNN years ago.

Bassman

Lil-Rokslider
I would put the grease on the bearing slide it into the bag and vacuum seal it. This forces the grease into the bearing without having to manually pack it by putting the grease in your palm and pushing the grease into the cage. You can also just leave them in the sealed bag as a spare that is ready to go in case the need pops up on a long trip with your trailer. I stole this idea from an off road show that was on TNN years ago.
Very interesting. I'll have to give that a try, seems much easier and cleaner than using your palm. I usually keep spare packed bearings in tuberware containers but like the idea of keeping them in sealed bags. I'll have to give this a try, thanks for the tip!