Who's Hiring- Aviation Edition

OXN939

WKR
Mods- feel free to delete if not appropriate, but figured this could potentially be pertinent within the hunting community.

700 hour CFI here looking for my next gig. Any outfitters looking to hire a pilot for this season? Commercial ASEL/AMEL/ASES/Tailwheel, USCG 100 ton captain, veteran, etc... happy to provide a full resume if anyone is in the market. Bit of a long shot I know, but I also know there's a lot of turnover in the industry right now and flying hunters/ fishermen would be a lot more interesting than my current COA B of buying a 150 and burning a 500 hour hole in the sky. Thanks in advance, and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

N.ID7803

WKR
Im in the forestry industry and I know there is always a shortage of helicopter pilots for aerial herbicide and fertilizer applications. Not sure if your interested in that, just thought I would throw that out there as an option.

Wellsdw

WKR
A lot aviation growth in my area of nc. Supposedly greensboro is going to be the new east coast manufacturing hub. I know a lot of folks in all fields are moving here. Low cost of living 2 hrs to mountains 3 to The beach.

OP
OXN939

OXN939

WKR
Im in the forestry industry and I know there is always a shortage of helicopter pilots for aerial herbicide and fertilizer applications. Not sure if your interested in that, just thought I would throw that out there as an option.

Good looks on this! I'm a fixed wing guy for the time being

Any float experience? I got a buddy I think is hiring. He’s typical looking for 1000 hr high performance minimum, but you can always message him.

My youngest brother is breaking into the industry. He was 500 hr cfi/cfii out of college and took a job flying 1900s for a small cargo company. He’s coming up on two years doing that and was captain after a year. He’s hoping by 2025 he will be valuable enough (and there will be enough shortage) that they let him take off four months to fly floats and then come back to fill in the remainder of the year.