Wild Things Gear clothing for sale

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Several pieces of clothing made from Wild Things. Excellent quality. USA made. Everything is in great shape still. Just not getting enough wear to justify keeping. They are no longer making any of these products as they are full steam ahead with their military clothing. Prices are firm on these and I'll keep if they don't sell.

Primaloft Hooded Puffy insulated jacket. Gray color. Size XL. Has been worn and washed a few times but lots of life left. $95 shipped tyd
DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

Fleece Polartech powerstretch 1/2 zip Hoody, Gray/Red trim, Size XL, same condition as above. $60 shipped tyd
DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

Softshell Jacket with stow away hood. This is a fleece type jacket with a stiff fleece outer shell but very lightweight overall. This one is new without tags and has not been worn outside the house and has not been washed. Has a hood that stows in the collar but it has never been removed. Size XL $85 shipped
DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How would you describe the fit of the fleece and the jacket, true to size or more of an athletic fit?

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A traditional type fit but they run just a tad small. I'm 6'1" 185 and I wear a L in some things and XL if it runs a little small. These all fit me well as XL.

I cleaned out my inbox. Sorry about that.