Wrangler ATG vs kuiu attack/sitka mountain pant

Been wearing the wrangler ATG synthetic pants for years now both daily for work and hunting. Looking to upgrade to a more quality pant now. I wear a 40/30 in the wranglers and they fit perfect. Anyone who has wore the attack or mountain pants and the wranglers how does the waist size/fit compare to the wranglers?

Bbrinks

FNG
For me the waist on the attack pants is a little on the snug side. I wear a 30/30 in the wranglers and they’re perfect. T he attack waist in a 30 short is a bit tighter but they loosened up a bit from wearing them. I want to say it’s just for the attacks though since the Kuiu brush pants in a 30 short fit perfect

rclouse79

WKR
Been wearing the wrangler ATG synthetic pants for years now both daily for work and hunting. Looking to upgrade to a more quality pant now. I wear a 40/30 in the wranglers and they fit perfect. Anyone who has wore the attack or mountain pants and the wranglers how does the waist size/fit compare to the wranglers?
I like the fit and side zips on the attack pant. In my experience wranglers have held up better at a fraction of the price. I am still on my first pair of attack pants, but at this point they have more patches than original pant material.

OP
T
Thanks for the info guys may just stick with the wranglers and invest money in another piece of gear

guitarpreston

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got both. 34 in wranglers and a 34 in attacks nearly cut into me, size up. The attacks feel about 2x as thick or maybe more. Interested in the Sitka mountain pants this year for knee pads.

Catchfish

WKR
I have been trying the wrangler pants just for everyday wear. I feel like I’ve got 2 different kind of pants but both have the same problem, tight on my thighs I have chicken legs which is weird. Also no room in the crotch how are people so happy with these pants?