WTS/WTT [WTS] Closet Clear Out - Men's Medium / Large / 32W: Arc'teryx, Outdoor Research, Beyond Clothing, Reigning Champ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All images contained in imgur albums linked in the name of the item.

I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I'm open to trades, please see trade section below. I'll do bundle discounts, and if you're buying something else check the add-on section at the end. I can't really justify selling that stuff straight up because of shipping and fees, but I can add it to your order. A lot of this has been posted before, so the verification pic might be old (I tried to remember everything, but probably missed something), so let me know if the item you are looking at has an out-of-date verification pic and I'll update it. All business done through PayPal G&S. Prices do not include shipping or fees, please send a PM (or chat) with what you're interested in and I'll get an accurate shipping quote. I usually split shipping with the buyer. As always, offers welcome.

Arc'teryx
  1. Dallen Fleece Pullover, Navy, Large - Excellent condition. Only tried on, just didn't fit quite right. Nice light, basic fleece. $45.
  2. Aptin Shorts, Cinder, Small - Practically new with tags. Worn on one run and washed and stored. I had to size up to medium. $50.

Outdoor Research
  1. Helium Wind Hoody, Nimbus, Med - Brand new with tags. Note that this is the wind jacket, not the rain jacket. Just not crazy about how plastic-y it feels and it's a bit small. $60.

Beyond Clothing
  1. Velox Softshell Jacket, Black, Large - Great condition. I cut down the velcro straps on the wrists because they were very long. I also removed some zipper pulls, but will leave them in the chest pocket if you want to reattach them. Otherwise, it is very lightly worn. I'm not crazy about the fabric and I wish it had a hem adjustment. $50
  2. Ventum UL L4 Pants, Black, 32R - Excellent condition. I've worn these hiking once and casually 2 or 3 times. They are just a bit baggy for me. $60.

Add-On Items

1. Reigning Champ Thinsulate Beanie, Charcoal, O/S - Excellent condition. I wore this once or twice, it's too tight and tall on my head. $20.
  2. Norrona Five Panel Tech Cap, Olive Night, S/M - Excellent Condition. Worn for one run and stored. It's a bit too shallow for my head and felt like it was on the verge of flying off. $25

Trade Items

I am interested in pretty much anything from Arc'teryx, Kuiu, or Sitka. I wear a large top and a 32W / medium bottom. I prefer neutral / dark colors, but am open to the occasional orange item. Let me know what you've got.

Last edited: