Youth Binos

Vortex makes a youth bino. Bought a pair for my 4yo so he'd quit goobering up my good ones. $70 at Scheels. I'm sure you could find a sale or discount. I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

Avoid Celestron like the plague. I bought a cheap pair for my grandson and with very little use it was out of collimation. I thought no problem since it was advertised with a lifetime warranty. Problem is they exempt collimation, although they don’t say that in the ad.

Vortex, kids are rough on equipment and if you need the warranty you know they’ll take care of it. My only advice is go with a smaller magnification (8 or less) so they’re easy for them to handhold
this is exactly what I am thinking, dont want to invest alot cause i know it will eventually get broken with mine lol

Vortex, kids are rough on equipment and if you need the warranty you know they’ll take care of it. My only advice is go with a smaller magnification (8 or less) so they’re easy for them to handhold
Exactly. I can’t believe they lifetime warranty kids binos with free return/repair shipping lol. There are 2 6.5x options that I’ve been looking at for my kids. Based on what I’ve seen from their other budget roof lines I imagine the bantams are pretty terrible but the porro option has pretty decent reviews.

Exactly. I can’t believe they lifetime warranty kids binos with free return/repair shipping lol. There are 2 6.5x options that I’ve been looking at for my kids. Based on what I’ve seen from their other budget roof lines I imagine the bantams are pretty terrible but the porro option has pretty decent reviews.
I actually went with a pair of 8x42 diamondbacks when my little brother was probably 12, he’s graduating hs this year and is still using them. I was afraid the actual youth binos would be junk lol

Back