WTS Zamberlan 996 Vioz GTX size 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale. Zamberlan 996 GTX in size 10. I listened to some reviews and went down a size and I should have stuck with my regular 10.5 size. Super nice boots. Only wore them outside twice to the grocery store. $170 shipped obo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
OP
B
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump, also open to offers for other boots in new condition and similar build quality.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me know if you're interested in a trade for these:

I’ll find them at a store locally and try them on and let you know. How do they fit compared to other boots? Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll find them at a store locally and try them on and let you know. How do they fit compared to other boots? Thanks.
I read somewhere the leopards are based on the 996 so they should fit similar to what you have. Compared to other brands the heel pocket seems to sit just a little further back from your ankle. I got some heel slip with the 10.5 but was able to try on some 10's yesterday and they held my heel down better. I can usually get away with size 10.5 or 11 in more flexible hiking boots but it didn't work for me with these. Find a nice incline when trying them on, that's when I could really feel the difference on my heels.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I read somewhere the leopards are based on the 996 so they should fit similar to what you have. Compared to other brands the heel pocket seems to sit just a little further back from your ankle. I got some heel slip with the 10.5 but was able to try on some 10's yesterday and they held my heel down better. I can usually get away with size 10.5 or 11 in more flexible hiking boots but it didn't work for me with these. Find a nice incline when trying them on, that's when I could really feel the difference on my heels.
Ok sounds good! Thank you for the information. I will try to try on a pair asap. I got the Zamberlan Saguaro in a 10.5 and I think they will work out really well, but I would like to have a lighter weight and less intense pair for lighter hikes on gentler country and stuff. I’ll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.