Which one of you guys is this?

oldgoat

WKR
6X1AP2I.jpg

Funny. Not me for sure. I've been at this a long time and have owned many outstanding custom bows, but I almost never keep them and have no desire to collect a stable. I currently have 3 bows I can hunt with and all my bows are about hunting.

Tradchef

WKR
I wish but I’m a one bow guy each year. While having a pile of them would be awesome I try to shoot the crap out of my one bow, learn it, kill stuff with it etc...I have a back up bow but it’s usually waiting on the next season or whenever I feel the need to change. Also, being a chef.....i dont have a lot of money laying around so I need to make those purchases count.

johnhenry

Lil-Rokslider
I just started shooting about 10 weeks ago and have two recurves already and have bought one for the wife as well so if the pace continues.......

Beendare

WKR
I have a buddy with 40 stickbows....its an addiction.

I think the old saying, "Beware the man with one gun"

I think that applies to archery too.....

Muttly

WKR
I seem to have some weird nervous twitch that kicks in around the number 5, and I start getting rid of stuff. Rifles, revolvers, bows...
A sickness, really, though my wife doesn't seem to think so.

ScottinPA

WKR
Waiting on my 4th Silvertip to be delivered next week, no problem.

Beendare - a buddy and I were talking about this at ETAR last weekend. I was looking at Wengerd and Stalker bows, thinking of getting one of them. We both agree sticking to one "brand" was best even though we're both guilty of not following that advice. I happened across the "new to me Silvertip" just this week.

Beendare

WKR
When i was bouncing around i didnt shoot as well, ymmv.

It is fun to shoot different stick bows.... and considering: for many of us its our primary hobby, understandable to own many.

Im a ILF guy so its easy to own a couple risers and then swap limbs

Greencb

FNG
I usually have 15 to 20 at a time. Some are collection, some are competition and some are hunting. Quite frankly I shoot 3 90% of the time. 21" DAS with Uukha limbs, Black Widow PA and Javaman Impala.

GLB

WKR
I have 5 bows that I can hunt with and others that I can't shoot anymore (too heavy).