So.. Who has received their satori and what do you think.

bobinmi

WKR
Post says it all. I was originally planning on just buying the riser and different limbs but now that I found out it comes standard with the Carbon 840s I am having a very hard time not ordering a 19in complete bow.

Jon C

FNG
I received mine a couple weeks ago, I really like it but it is my first recurve. Shoots great if I do my part seems real smooth and put together good. The shop I ordered from hasnt ordered any recurves they just stock compounds and crossbows but liked it a lot. I have 19" riser with medium limbs 50#@28 have to do some tuning, arrows are spined a little to heavy and my brace height is a little out of their recommendation, but I'm trying to get my form down better and build up the arm strength. Long ways for me to go yet.

Cool. Did you try some heavier heads? I went 17" with longs. You went with a good choice for your first bow! Is it black or buckskin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
Are you Satori buyers already in the metal riser/ILF camp or is this your first experience with that style?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jon C

FNG
I went black with ridge reaper limbs. The first few arrows I used were 340 size full length with 145 gr heads with plastic fetching, just got a couple to play with and they had nothing with feathers in stock. Now I am using 400's with 50 gr inserts and 125 gr heads that are shooting a lot better. Think if I cut them down a bit they will be good, but part of my problem I think is form. I'm gonna try a cricket so I can try to get consistent with my draw length.

OP
B

bobinmi

WKR
Are you Satori buyers already in the metal riser/ILF camp or is this your first experience with that style?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I get one, it will be my first ILF. I am toying with the idea of shooting a fixed crawl and I think that the ILF system would be very beneficial for tuning it properly.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I went black with ridge reaper limbs. The first few arrows I used were 340 size full length with 145 gr heads with plastic fetching, just got a couple to play with and they had nothing with feathers in stock. Now I am using 400's with 50 gr inserts and 125 gr heads that are shooting a lot better. Think if I cut them down a bit they will be good, but part of my problem I think is form. I'm gonna try a cricket so I can try to get consistent with my draw length.
I would pick up a set of 35 or 40lb limbs to work on form with, especially since you are just starting. Makes a world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jon C

FNG
I am planning on getting a set of 40# limbs for it and a clicker, have been getting more consistent every time I shoot but seems I add draw length every other time I shoot