Trad bow quiver suggestions?

AdamW

WKR
I found Eagle's Flight Archery through you guys. Had it narrowed down to Selway slide on, Big Jim strap or EFA strap quivers. Decided to try the EFA for method of attachment and easy removal and honestly, looks. Here are some pics of the 4 arrow Apache model, jumbo size hood, talon grip attachment method and the $10 "wing setback bracket" that gets the fletchings back closer to the string. $10 at time of quiver order, $20 to add later so I went ahead. Overall I am very happy with this quiver and the "jumbo" name is kind of misleading. The hood is about the size of the palm of an average hand or a little smaller. 3 2 blade broadheads and a judo/field point should be no problem.

A buddy just bought a Big Jim and I'm looking forward to comparing them.

mGYCW3e.jpg

57H8Tpn.jpg

3y2zZ2w.jpg

New pic hosting, let's see if this works.

Looks nice and classy with the black. the big jim is larger. I carry 4 cutthroats and a SGH reversed and I have plenty of room. If I shoot four arrows at an elk I need to go home and practice some more

sndmn11

WKR
I have had a Thunderhorn Linx for ten years or so, mine has an aluminum bar instead of carbon. Being a one piece, I like that I can pop it of the bow for transport or whatnot and it holds the arrows just the same as if it were on the bow. Linx - thunderhornmfg