Trad bow quiver suggestions?

brownbear

FNG
I've been using a safari tuff for a few years now. I do like it but it's not the fastest for follow up shots- especially when hanging from the treestand hook.

I've looked on and off for a bow quiver for a 64" one piece longbow, but could never decide on anything.

Any suggestions for a solid bow quiver? Quiet, low profile, max of five arrows (maybe three)?

Thanks!

Felix40

WKR
Ive been using an eagles flight for several years. They are great for something light and minimalist. You can convert it from a strap on to a bolt on pretty easily. They weigh almost nothing. 3, 4, or 5 arrow versions.

oldgoat

WKR
Selway is my current favorite and is deep enough for longer broadheads, I like both the quick disconnect or slide on but haven't really heard much good about their strap on variety! I used Thunderhorn Boa for years but the leather on them scuffs up much easier.

No question Marksman quivers are the best. Low profile, excellent mounting that doesn't move and doesn't look bulky at all.

62bdd8d8f330177a0a64fa2952de8e28.jpg

OP
B

brownbear

FNG
Thanks very much for the replies so far! I'll have to check out those Eagles Flight and Marksman Quivers- up to this point, I have not heard of them. I've had the Selway in the cart a time or two, but never did complete the deal. Those Marksman Quivers look sharp!

sveltri

WKR
I've used Thunderhorn BOA's, Eagle's Flight, Great Northen, and Selway. Currently I'm using a Selway disconnect on my 3 pc lb and plan on getting another for my 2 pc lb that's on the way. At this point I don't foresee going away from the Selway.

LostArra

WKR
I guess that slide-on quiver is more secure than I imagine. It looks like it could move but with the long term success of Selway I guess it has to work well. I may have to give one a try.

oldgoat

WKR
I guess that slide-on quiver is more secure than I imagine. It looks like it could move but with the long term success of Selway I guess it has to work well. I may have to give one a try.

Just make sure you order the right size recurve or Longbow. I did have problem with the quick disconnect one being too big for a recurve I own, but a piece off innertube cut to fit inside the attaching point fixed it right and it's secure hell so far

AdamW

WKR
Great thread, thanks guys. More options out there than I thought!

okie jim

FNG
Strap on Great Northern adjustable. Light and sturdy. I have used selway years ago and have 4 GN on my bows from TD to one piece bows.

Mike Mongelli

Lil-Rokslider
The EFA quivers are pretty nice. The last one I had was a 4 arrow Mesa with Totem. Great compact design if you shoot 2 blade heads.