Thinking about jumping into the trad world

I just started shooting recurve about 2 months ago. So far just target shooting with a cheap bow and having fun with it. I don't have anything to add with my limited experience but I'll second two points already made:

-Don't overbow yourself. I am pulling about 40lbs and it is plenty right now. Maybe even too much while trying to dial in my form at the same time.

-Watch "The Push" on youtube. It consolidates so much good information on varying bow styles and setups, aiming methods and tuning into one easy to watch video. I couldn't recommend it enough.

Tradchef

WKR
Anybody know any good bow makers in CO? At 32 1/2" draw and LH, shooting anything off the store shelf tells me nothing. But since getting my daughter a recurve and me short-shooting it a bit.......I am intrigued to try a real bow that fits me.

5miles.....I know the guy that makes Poison Dart Bows is down your way. All the reviews I've read have been stellar. We also have a ton up here in Montana if you want to make a road trip. I'd personally make a trip over to RMSGear and shoot around over there and see what you like and let them help out.