What's new and what plans for 2018

Going to Colorado, Routt NF, for my first ever elk hunt with my Titan III black max 2.0 limbs 51 pounds @31' 650 grain autumn orange FMJ with Cutthroats up front, whitetail and Sika at home with the same set up

OP
GLB

GLB

WKR
^^^Working on a pair of osage selbows.
Awesome! Post pictures when you get them done. I will be taking a selfbow class sometime this summer and hope to have a Osage selfbow for hunting.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
Got a new to me hoyt Dorado recurve, going to be focusing on getting another harvest with trad gear. I'll be headed to Colorado with a good friend of mine for elk, which is always a fun time. I'll also be tinkering with carbon arrows this year, either Easton axis or possibly fmj and some cutthroat broadheads. It's going to be a great year.

cochran53

FNG
Just got my first Trad Bow (A longbow from a local custom builder). Hoping to get this thing figured out and put it to use on some SE Iowa Whitetail. Also going to try to get a Longbeard with it this spring.

Still looking at arrow/broadhead set-ups and quivers.

mlsthmpsn

FNG
I'm getting this one finished up for Elk in Colorado in September. I have the WI Self Bow Jam next weekend...and sooner or later it'll warm up and I can get to camping and sorting out gear for Elk season, and general stump shooting and fishing.

J3pQb8CH-1702447625[1].jpg

G26toZV6-1702476591[1].jpg

Muttly

WKR
Got a gently used Robertson long bow this fall, 70 pounder that hits pretty hard..just started shooting it again after the move..
And an Elkhart that should be up for a September-October build, I am a little excited about that!!!