Is 3Rivers archery in Indiana worth a 4 hour dive to visit?

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
The warehouse is open to the public on Saturdays only. I thought of going but it looks like I will be about 4 hours away at my closest point. Is this a trip worth taking to see and handle some trad stuff? I do not have any specific needs but wanted to see what is out there.
I will be visiting RMS gear in Colorado to handle some used bows so I am covered there but wondering if 3Rivers offers anything to see that makes a trip beneficial.

bobinmi

WKR
Take what I say with a grain of salt because I have not been there myself. A friend of mine went down there and has also been to RMS. He said that 3rivers was underwhelming after visiting the guys at RMS.

WJS23

WKR
I would take a long weekend and fly out and see the guys a RMS it’s a great shop I shot with Tom for over an hour last year and learned a bunch and wile your there kifaru is right down the road and there is a bunch of other stuff you can do out there. Just my 2 cents

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
I used to live there and been to 3 rivers several times. Nothing special and not worth a 4 hr. drive.

Go to Cloverdale Trad. shoot if you want a cool experience.