Earthmate app?

muddydogs

WKR
No the paid version has the same imagery as the free version. Not sure about the area your looking at but for all the areas I use the imagery at it's about the best there is, I can count individual trees and follow hiking and game trails.

OP
C
The imagery I get on all three devices I have is not the best by far. Now if i veiw things through the websight online its just like GE.
So you guys are saying the imagery you downloaded to your phone Is as good as GE? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

OP
C
For example. I can see animal trails while viewing online, but on the phone I blurs when I zoom In close enough to be able to see trails.

muddydogs

WKR
For example. I can see animal trails while viewing online, but on the phone I blurs when I zoom In close enough to be able to see trails.

I get a little blur on my phone over the website but my tablet is just as good as the website so I figured it is probably my phones resolution. Same with pics I take or are sent to me, after zooming in so far the pic loses quality on the phone but on my computer I still have good quality zooming in past the phone zoom.

FlyGuy

WKR
I just downloaded a new app called FATMAP, it's real new but has some cool features. Still learning it, but it shows a 3d view like Google earth with downloadable maps. Might give it a try.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

OP
C
Ended up talking to someone at Garmin and he really didn't have an answer. One thing I noticed is the imagery I download to my phone to view offline is older than what you can view online. What I see online exactly matches GE.

At this point my guess is the lack of resolution is from the downloaded images being so old.