Refurbished trail cams????

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
I’ve seen great deals on stealth cams refurbished, deals that are hard to turn down. I’m curious what people’s luck is with them?? I’m a moultrie guy and have never had a issue but I’m looking at grabbing 4 refurbished ones that have a small warranty on them.

CorbLand

WKR
Cant speak to refurbs but I have always had good luck with Stealthcams. Know a lot of guys that run them and like them too.

mntnguide

WKR
I have a few and have had zero issues with them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

reelnmn

FNG
I currently run 11 refurb Stealth Cams. Only one small issue with one that I was able to resolve calling customer service.

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a couple refurbed moultries 3 months ago. They work fine and i got them for about a 1/3rd of the price. Check out this website, they sell alot of refurbed cameras at a great price. This is where i bought my 2 and plan on getting a couple more.I haven't found anywhere else that beats their prices, including camofire. vminnovations - Lowest Prices on Sports & Outdoor | Home & Garden | Electronics

snakelk

WKR
I've bought trail cams from VMInnovations as well and have had good luck. Wait for an ebay % off discount, sometimes 20%, and you can sometimes save a few more $.

I have purchased refurbished cams in the past (Not Stealthcams) and have zero complaints

I've bought three refurbished Moultrie trail cams. Did have one that was dead on arrival. I sent it back in to them and they shipped me a brand new one. Not a bad deal for ~$32, ha.