Android friendly trail cams

Kinda new to the trail camera thing and I can't seem to find a brand that has a photo and video format I can open on my phone. My Wild Games need a laptop, sometimes my tablet will work. But I'm not packing that around. And I can't find anything to open the Flex pics (I don't own a computer).

My two stealth cams I can only open the pics on my phone. I just can't see packing in a card viewer when I have a $750 "smartphone".

I was really hoping the Stealth Cams would let me open both. I really enjoy the video clips because you can see more antler characteristics and animal behavior.

Does Stealth have a phone app to open the video files?

Thanks

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
I should point out that I use usb c to charge the phone, you may still be using the standard micro charger. In that case id get a different reader that has a better micro port on it. This 1 sucks but I just use the usb c type side.

reelnmn

FNG
Any card reader that plugs into the bottom of your smartphone should work. For pictures, if I am viewing them directly from the SD card I have to individually click each picture - no swip to scroll through. I have to copy the photos from the SD card to my phone and then I can scroll through quickly to look at pictures.

For video, Stealth Cam uses .AVI format which Samsung Video Player does not have the correct codec to play. You can download VLC from the Google Play Store and use that to view all your videos.