The New inReach Explorer

I'm just asking questions because the way you write things makes me think that you didn't know that the Earthmate app would work without the InReach. Why would one pay for both the ONX app and the hunt edition app, that doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe you need to work on your writing skills to convey what your saying instead of getting all mad and calling me a troll. From what I find in life the one that speaks the loudest and starts calling others names is the guy with the problem and is trying to cover up there own inadequacy.

As for crap you seem to be spewing the most misinformation, confusion and carp.

Why are You following my posts always trying to create an argument and continually misunderstanding what is said, while others get it?
You are determined to make it sound like I am saying something I am not. It isn't the first time you've shown up and done this. And not just with me. It's like this is your purpose on this forum? That's the definition of trolling.

Dotman commented perfectly on what I was saying. He got it, and question how you came to the conclusion you did. Pretty sure others did as well. In fact I am sure you got it once you went back and reread it.

But here's the real question....

Why do you care so much what I do, What apps I use or which one I feel is the best for ME ? If I want to use 2 apps, why do you freaking care?
If I want to pay for 2 apps and see which one I want- why is this so important to you?
Why is my system so freaking important to you?

I'd like you to copy and paste my misinformation and/or misleading. The whole section of what is written.
If I really did this I will own it.
I am not perfect, and fully understand things get lost in forums for sure. Without full knowledge of people much gets lost in the communication.
But this is a habit for you so I am sure there is more than just misunderstanding going on- there is a troll on the loose.

muddydogs

WKR
I'm done with this post, I was just asking questions and trying to point out info for others as there's always a bunch of misinformation on the InReach and Earthmate app.
Maybe if it seems like I am following you it's because you are posting misinformation or not making sense to someone that knows what there doing with the Garmin products.
You sure think stuff is all about you when in fact if I posted on one of your other posts in another thread I don't remember it due to I don't usually pay attention to user names.
We have basically wrecked this thread so I'm done with it, time to go enjoy a little clean air as it probably won't be around very long.

I thought about letting this discussion go and I certainly will, when it ends with the truth.

First I never put misinformation out there. I will always own or admit if I communicate something poorly. If I did that and you misunderstood it due to that, I apologize. But if I and other posters clarify my position and you continue to push the same misunderstood position- well thats on you.

You bet I take this personal, cause you are accusing me of something I didn't do. And when I go out of my way to explain to you, and others take the time to explain it to you, but you refuse to hear any of it, yea, I will defend myself. To me integrity is something I hold as highest value.

The only thing I agree with you on is Ryans thread got wrecked.

If anyone is needing a Onx hunt premium membership card that also includes a single state digital chip update, hit me up.
I get the elite membership yearly as a super discount, and this membership gift card came to me a box with other gear to try out.

I can make some one a sweet deal on this as I wont need it. Again it is only one state. These retail for $30. You can try the free app and see if you like it, then upgrade to this for your state if this system works for you. If not there are other good apps out there too.

It is an E-code so I can get it to you over an email.