inReach Explorer+ Update - Boundaries Included!

So it has land ownership names with property boundaries as well as designated public lands named too (eg. USFS,BLM...)? All for $20 a state or for all states? If this is the case, all it would need to be perfect for my needs is for it to have a good satellite imagery base map and I'd be in heaven!

ipw20

FNG
this device really is a game changer. Every year I've been slogging along my SPOT and my Garmin GSP I wondered how long it would take to combine it all into one. Does anyone know if this takes the onXmaps cards?

this device really is a game changer. Every year I've been slogging along my SPOT and my Garmin GSP I wondered how long it would take to combine it all into one. Does anyone know if this takes the onXmaps cards?

I agree, it is a game changer. Everything integrated in one unit is a pretty good deal if you ask me. It would be pretty slick if it took the onXmaps chips, but I don't think it does. I could very well be wrong on that though (hoping I am really).:D

Capt Jims

FNG
I just bought the last InReach Explorer (original version) that Sportsmans Warehouse here in Veags had. I done with the SPOT, battery killer. What do I need to do to have these upgrades. Not carring 2 devices would be nice.
Thank You in advance