Experticity/3 point 5...Garmin/Delorme

My company lost its deal on Delorme when they were acquired by Garmin. If you are on the Experticity platform and have access to Garmin to buy in-reach, please shoot me a PM.

I have a way that I can return the favor, but will only discuss over PM and want to keep it private.

Stwrt9

WKR
i just tried to log onto my account and doesn't seem like i have delorme or garmin anymore. Sorry

Yep...I just logged in and don't have Delorme or Garmin anymore either.

Out of curiosity, did your company allow returns through promotive? I feel like that would alleviate a lot of the reselling issues.

OP
B
Yep...I just logged in and don't have Delorme or Garmin anymore either.

Out of curiosity, did your company allow returns through promotive? I feel like that would alleviate a lot of the reselling issues.

Thanks, I would say they are off for good. I appreciate you looking.

I don't want to get into details on a public forum, but the issue was not related to allowing or not allowing returns.

joshmo

Lil-Rokslider
My company lost its deal on Delorme when they were acquired by Garmin. If you are on the Experticity platform and have access to Garmin to buy in-reach, please shoot me a PM.

I have a way that I can return the favor, but will only discuss over PM and want to keep it private.

Sent you a pm...