Stealthcam or Browning

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking to buy my first game cams, I'm stuck between going with the Stealthcam G45NG PRO or a Browning game cam. Any preference between these two brands?

I have 2 browning strike force and 6 stealthcam g12 (I think). Camofire sale.... the stealthcam ones are way easier to use and turn out better pics and video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBarron

WKR
Stealth cam. Bought a browning last year and was very disappointed. Have several stealth cams and they are very reliable.

OP
W

WyoRob

Lil-Rokslider

rcfireninja

Lil-Rokslider
Browning, stealth cam models failed after one season

TBARR

FNG
Stealth cam 100% very low failure rate. I've ran a lot of stealth cams from all price ranges like p14's to g42ng . The only issue I've ever had was one wasn't taking night pictures and within a few days I had a replacement at my door!!! Great customer service.

I have 12 Brownings. I have piles of videos on YouTube you can watch and gather your own
Opinion of them. I've had several reconyx and after testing browning I left reconyx. And I will add after a few deals with their CS they are good to deal with

Here is a link. Dig through my channel. It's all trail cam stuff from a good while. I can tell you wat cam they are if the name is not there. If the link don't allow you to go into my channel search derek crouse there.
coyote baby deer - YouTube

bejayze

FNG
I have never tried the G45NG but have a couple DS4Ks, they take great video. Have tried several Brownings, if you are only wanting to get pictures, the strike force models are good for the price.