iPhone battery saver app

colobow

Lil-Rokslider
Any recommendations for an iPhone app that can be configured to run in "backcountry" mode then switch back to "street" mode by clicking a button?

There are several setting I have to change manually to turn off push notifications and other async stuff.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin_shooter

Lil-Rokslider
Put your phone in airplane mode as well as low power mode.

settings-> battery-> low power mode

OP
C

colobow

Lil-Rokslider
Put your phone in airplane mode as well as low power mode.

settings-> battery-> low power mode

Yeh I do that but Low power mode says background refreshes are "reduced or turned off"

I'd like them to be stopped and the only way to do that is to turn them off manually for each app

OP
C

colobow

Lil-Rokslider

Thanks but I know the concepts. I'm looking for an app that lets me electively configure different energy saving modes.

Once it's configured I simply turn the mode on and off with one click.

For example "day hike" mode I might want background refreshes from some apps. In "hunt" mode I don't want any background refreshes etc

Thanks but I know the concepts. I'm looking for an app that lets me electively configure different energy saving modes.

Once it's configured I simply turn the mode on and off with one click.

For example "day hike" mode I might want background refreshes from some apps. In "hunt" mode I don't want any background refreshes etc

Might be possible on Android, but I doubt iOS allows an app to configure/manage settings like that. I would definitely also be interested if there is such a thing though!