What are your Inreach Presets?

muddydogs

WKR
I have a general "I'm ok", "Delayed but everything is ok" and since its the most sent message to the wife "I love you".

I know the preset messages don't count against my number of text but I just don't use them all that much since this is the one thing that can't be done from the phone. Only time I really touch my InReach is when it needs charged other then that it stays attached to my pack and I do everything from the phone. I did send a few presets last fall when I was out for 3 weeks to help with the overage on text messages but not many.

I have 15 Quick Text Messages set up as well but here again I tend to type a quick message on my phone instead of looking for a quick text that might say what I want.

endorice

Lil-Rokslider
Here's what works for me & my wife. My presets:

1) Just checking in and I'm OK
2) Leaving the vehicle or arriving back at vehicle
3) Setting up camp or leaving camp

So - my wife knows when I leave the truck, gets and occasional "I'm OK", then sees where I decided to set camp. I give an occasional "I"m OK" during my hunts, then she sees when I tear down camp, and arrive back at the truck.

ElkElkGoose

Lil-Rokslider
Here's what works for me & my wife. My presets:

1) Just checking in and I'm OK
2) Leaving the vehicle or arriving back at vehicle
3) Setting up camp or leaving camp

So - my wife knows when I leave the truck, gets and occasional "I'm OK", then sees where I decided to set camp. I give an occasional "I"m OK" during my hunts, then she sees when I tear down camp, and arrive back at the truck.

Pretty much duplicate this with slightly different wording. It covers 90% of what you would say.

OP
Mischief209

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up putting a combination of the last response. Kinda what I had from the get go,just thought I'd reach out and see if anyone had any other suggestions. Thanks again